Wednesday, July 13, 2011

John 3:16 Book Tour Author Bernard Boulton!

Good morning all! Please help me welcome the wonderful author of Do You Wanna Be Made Whole, Pastor Bernard Boulton!

AW: Tell me about yourself…

BB: I’m a native of Cleveland Ohio. I’m been preaching since the age of seventeen. I started pastoring in 1993 in Beckley West Virginia. From there I went to a church in Danville Va an stayed there for five years and eight months before moving to Austin Texas to pastor. I returned to Danville Va to pastor he same church that I pastored in the 90’s. I have been married for almost twenty years. Me and my wife Vantoria wedding anniversary is July 13. We have one son Bernard Quincy.

AW: What genera do you write and why?

BB: I write Christian Fiction and Non fiction inspirational. I love writing fiction because I love a story and I love the ability to produce stories from my imagination.

AW: Tell us about your latest book….

BB: My book is titled DO YOU WANNA BE MADE WHOLE? It is a story about a pastor, James Maxell who helps three men who are dealing with real life problems. It is a story that deals with the themes of friendship, mentorship and starting over after you’ve been broken.

AW: What was your inspiration for this book?

BB: I was inspired to write a story about men and how men deal with life. I wanted to do something different in the genre because most of the fiction that I’ve read it written by women about women.


AW: Did you find anything particularly difficult in writing this book?

BB: It took me such a long time to pen this book that I can’t remember if there was something difficult about writing this story.

AW: What project(s) are you currently working on?

BB: I’m currently writing the sequel to DO YOU WANNA BE MADE WHOLE? It is named REST IN A WEARY LAND.

AW: Do you have any advice for writers out there?

BB: Keep God first. Be persistent in writing. Find a mentor.

AW: Where can we find you? (facebook, twitter, blog, website, etc)

BB: My website is WWW.BERNARDBOULTON.COM. I’m at Face Book WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/BERNARD.BOULTON. At twitter HTTP://twitter.com/idealwriter.

Thank you so much for the wonderful interview, Bernard & I wish you all the success in reaching people out there!

5 comments:

  1. I think it's excellent Bernard that you're writing for men. I think sometimes men may get rather beaten down and left behind ~ it's good that you've taken a step to help with difficult topics.
    Great interview!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bernard, I didn't know you once lived in Austin, Texas. My book, Where Love Once Lived is set in there. That's where I grew up and lived until a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your "Keep God first" comment. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interview! Thanks for introducing me to Bernard Boulton and his latest release.

    ReplyDelete